Christmas Giveaway – Terms and Conditions
Christmas Giveaway – Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: CCFR SOFTWARE, s.r.o.
Jana Babaka 11, 612 00 Brno
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- Maximum of 3 prizes only throughout the promotion available for winners
- No entries from agents, third parties, organized groups, syndicates or anyone using aliases will be accepted. No incomplete, corrupted entries or multiple entries trying to use the same or incorrect emails will be accepted. Each valid entry will only be counted once.
- The promotional period opens at 7am CET on 15.12.21 and closes with the final entry at 11pm CET on 23.12.21.
- Entries submitted after the promotional end date will not be included in any draw.
How to Enter
- For the chance to win the prizes, register in app.analitycalplatform.com, then visit the link https://www.facebook.com/analyticalplatform, follow our page and like the post about our giveaway. To be considered in the draw, you need a valid email address (which is personal and accessible throughout the promotion).
- Winners will be informed via email during the next working day after the relevant prize draw that they have won the prize. All valid entries have a fair and random chance of winning across the relevant prize draws which will be carried out via an independently verified computer programme process. The entries and wins will be monitored to ensure that the MAXIMUM number of prizes of 3 will not be exceeded throughout the duration of the promotion.
- Only valid entry information will be accepted, and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify and reject any inappropriate entries. All entry information is subject to verification and interrogation. Entry information may not be sold or exchanged.
- In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to request proof of registration and following, gather information or obtain further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry / win.
- The entry must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programme, application, script, brute force or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
- Incomplete, invalid, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- There is 1 “200$ to invest in eToro“ cash prize available to be won and 2 three month subscription for asset manager package in app.analyticalplatform.com
- The 200$ to invest in eToro by copying our long strategy in eToro (more specifically following our CEO who is implementing that strategy) cash prize will be presented to the winner in the form of a money transfer to your banking account under the condition that it will be used to invest in eToro and follow our long strategy. The three months free subscription on analyticalplatform, is directly applied to your account.
- To claim your 200$ prize winners simply need to respond to the email contact from analyticalplatform team, have an account in eToro and copy our long strategy on eToro, more specifically our CEO. New users must create an account. Existing users just have to log in.
- To claim the free three month subscription to app.analyticalplatform you just have to login in the platform.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable and must not be sold, auctioned nor advertised for sale whether on the internet, in newspapers or elsewhere. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating. No cash alternatives or other alternative prize will be available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, whereby the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value. The prize will only be awarded directly to the Winner.
Winner selection and notification
Main Promotional Period
- All winners will be notified via a confirmation email during the next working day after the relevant prize draw.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners and then after successful contact. One reminder email will be sent out to winners. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. If a winner has not responded to notifications after 14 working days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to forfeit this origin win and to reallocate the prize if possible to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original draw. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate, if time permits, using the same process referred to above in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the Winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the Promotion or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion without further remuneration.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of the promotion including not providing the correct proof of purchase or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the promotion.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
Data Protection: The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and the auditing of the entries where necessary and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent and you have opted-in to receive future marketing communications.